Thursday 21 March 2013

Anakin


My Kowhaiwhai
With my kowhaiwhai I have included myself, dad, step mum, sister, and my second sister in my picture that represents our families.
In my picture my sister (Morgan) is represented as the Rauru which is similar to the Koru which is birth and unfolding of life (Josie) my other sister is represented by the Koru which is birth and unfolding of life. My step mum (Lisa) represents the Patiki which means the symbol of welcome and hospitality. My dad (Mark) represents the Mangopare which represents the hammer head shark which is strength, courage and power. And me (Anakin) I represent the Puhoro which is swiftness and agility.
I’ve chosen this for my family because it represents us best in the many ways that I could of chosen for our family. 

1 comment:

  1. hi Anakin
    you have a good pitcher.
    did you use paint or crayon?
    from sullivan

    ReplyDelete