Thursday 21 March 2013

Millie

My kowhaiwhai has me, my three brothers, my mum, my sister and my dad.

My dad and my brothers are the hammerhead mangopare which represents strength, courage and power. My dad's colour is red which means leadership and courage. My first brother is yellow which means freshness and joy. My second brother is purple which means frustration. My third brother is green which means ambition and jealousy.

My mum and my sister are the koiri which represents self-reflection and nurturing. My mum's colour is a darkish yellow which means freshness and joy. My sister is the same.

I'm a koru which represents birth and the unfolding of life because I'm the youngest in my family. My colour is yellow which means freshness and joy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mille, Great art work, You are really good at tit. It was really creative and I loved the bright colours. It was amazing. From Zoe your buddie

    ReplyDelete